Covid-19 Screening Procedures
We value the health and safety of you, our staff, and our healthcare providers. Prior to coming to our office, we highly advise that you undergo the Covid-19 self-assessment. If you exhibit any symptoms, do not come to the clinic.
As well, we have new policies and screening procedures for in-clinic appointments:
- Pre-screening process. You will receive a phone call from us a day prior to your appointment to ensure you are cleared to attend.
- Disinfection of hands upon entry. Before you enter the clinic, you will have to disinfect your hands with sanitizer at our sanitization station.
- Masks are mandatory in the clinic. Please enter the clinic wearing a mask. You may bring your own mask or use a mask that we provide. Your mask must NOT include a ventilator hole. Your mask must fit and be worn properly.
- Limited appointments. In order to adhere to safe social distancing practices, we continue to limit the number of patients and staff at the clinic at any given time. We ask that our patients call us to book appointments rather than coming in to book.
- No waiting room. Once we verify that you are cleared to enter, you will be directed right to your treatment area.
- Attend the appointment by yourself (unless assistance is required).
- Please DO NOT come to the clinic if you or someone you have been in contact with has been sick (with any symptoms) or has travelled outside Canada. If you develop symptoms post treatment, please contact us immediately.
- You will also notice plexi-glass barriers at the reception desk, increased signage to direct patient flow and increased hand sanitizing stations throughout the clinic.
- If you cannot make it to your appointment, please call us.